Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Warm Up

I kind of can't believe I am starting a blog...but here I am! Writing the first entry! I've mused about it before...I'd daydreamed about its title while passing the miles of training runs. I knew I wouldn't ever have a blog just about life in general...an online diary of sorts. But I do find that I share a lot of what I'm up to when it comes to my two biggest hobbies/passions - cooking and running. So, this blog is devoted to my unique, dueling, harmonious, symbiotic pastimes of creating calories, consuming them, and burning them. Of mornings spent in spandex and afternoons in aprons. This blog is about running from the kitchen, literally, but not figuratively.
Now that I've taken the step to dive in, in many ways I wish I'd started years ago. I think of all the kitchen triumphs, spectacular restaurant experiences, great training runs and tales of races gone both well and awry that have not been recorded. But, better late than never, right!? I've got thousands of recipes and races ahead! So friends, off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment